Don’t let your business look like all the rest! From website content ideas to blogging pointers, we’ve got some website design tips to set your company’s site apart from the competition.
- Content is King – A website is nothing without excellent copy helping it to stand out. Good website content should be pithy and to the point, while delivering a message that is conversational and fun to read.
- An Excellent Design – It goes without saying that an eye-catching, cleverly designed website is going to stand out more than a boring, cookie-cutter one. That said, functionality is just as important as form, so make sure it’s as easy to read and navigate as it is visually stunning.
- Get Animated – Simple animation, like a subtle GIF or photos and text falling into place as you scroll down the page, can make your website memorable and add a layer of sophistication and a high-tech feel.
- Keep it Fresh – Would you trust an outdated website that looks like it’s straight out of 1998? If your site doesn’t match the awesomeness of your company’s products or services, it’s time for an upgrade. In addition to a modern-looking design, it’s important to keep the content fresh by adding new blog posts at least weekly and keeping your list of staff members current.
- Add Videos – People love watching videos and are more likely to retain the information they gathered from a video than from reading copy alone. Additionally, having videos embedded on your website can add an air of professionalism to your organization. It doesn’t have to cost a lot to produce videos about your company’s products or services- a video shot on your iPhone and edited with inexpensive or free video editing software can look just as highbrow as one put together by a professional videographer.
- Use High-Quality Images – Speaking of visual appeal, your website is going to be a lot more interesting if you use high-quality images rather than photos that are grainy, pixellated, or just plain tiny. Use photos that are unique and speak to your core brand values and identity to create a memorable user experience.
- Feature Your Fans – Having testimonials from real, satisfied customers is always a great way to generate interest in your organization as well as to build “street cred” for your brand. Hearing stories from real clients highlighting your company in a positive way can be a real draw for prospective customers. Positive Yelp reviews, social media shout-outs, and even videos featuring happy customers can all lend positive, authentic vibes to your website.
Contact Echero Today!
Still need some website design pointers? Echero is here to help! Contact us today to find out how we can take your website to the next level!